Established in 1988, Long Island IVF has achieved some of the most notable IVF successes in New York. We are responsible for:
- The first IVF birth on Long Island
- The first birth from a cryopreserved embryo on Long Island
- The first birth from a donor egg on Long Island
Long Island IVF's unique approach to infertility care is firmly rooted in creating an individualized experience for each patient. Our physicians have the highest possible qualifications and national certifications and will provide you with a personalized treatment plan using the safest and most effective technologies available. Our success rates consistently surpass national averages.
But what really sets us apart from other programs? Our compassionate staff is devoted to holding your hand through every step of the process. We offer emotional support and stress reduction through our proprietary, on-site Mind Body program and our financial counseling team is devoted to working with you to help select from many affordable payment options.
We are extremely proud of our commitment to patient comfort, safety and success. Visit us at one of our six convenient locations or request a free consultation and take the first step towards growing your family.
Our Success Rates
To learn more about Long Island IVF's success rates, view the Society for Reproductive Technology's (SART) clinic report. Accurate and complete reporting of ART success rates is complicated. Clinics may have differences in patient selection, treatment approaches, and cycle reporting practices which may inflate or lower pregnancy rates relative to another clinic. The SART report is best understood in consultation with your physician.
Our Partner Affiliations
- Aetna Institutes of Excellence
- State of New York Department of Health
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- OptumHealth Center of Excellence
- ASF Accredited Surgery Facility (American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities)
- Society For Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Livestrong Fertility
- United Center of Excellence
- LGBT Network
Our Physicians >
We strive to provide the best possible care, and that begins with our family of expert physicians.
Convenient office locations, ample parking, and cozy waiting areas are part of the Long Island IVF donor experience.
Ideas & Events >
Read about upcoming free events at Long Island IVF and see the latest posts about fertility.